• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DVD Pacific ..... are they secure ??

mpn

Banned
Hi all ..... im thinking of ordering a few hd dvds from dvd pacific, i was wondering if anyone had dealt with them before. Im always wary of entering my credit card details on sites so if anyone has used them are they safe and secure etc. The prices seem good so im hoping it should be ok. Advice is appreciated .... cheers guys. :thumbsup:

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
They are a top retailer, you should have no problems. I've not ordered much from them, but what I have came through fine.

craigy_b

Established Member
Used them a few times and never had any problems.
Not the best website in the world but you can't argue with their prices!

Craig

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Cheers guys ..... i might give them a go ..... im alays wary when entering cc details on any website. But £10.30 for the thing hd is a bargin .. :thumbsup:

£13.58 you mean ;)

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
I wouldnt recommend surface mail unless you are happy to wait afew weeks.

davidjohnson

Distinguished Member
I wouldnt recommend surface mail unless you are happy to wait afew weeks.

I always use surface mail as I am never in a hurry. In my experience (around 80 items so far) it ranges from 5 - 15 working days, but is 7 or 8 working days 90% of the time.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom