• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DVD onto iPad.

TEROKNOR

Established Member
Hey all!!!!
I have an iPad 2 and I was wondering if there is a easy way to get some of my regular DVD's onto it so I can watch them?
I know there is iTunes but I don't really want to have to pay for what I already have.

Thanks.

nheather

Distinguished Member
Handbrake - but you need to have something to remove the copy protection. Easy enough to do but not for discussion here.

Cheers,

Nigel

bpsmith

Distinguished Member
IVI Pro will allow you to take a DVD and convert to iTunes compatible, add metadata and drop into iTunes for you after moving to a specified folder amongst many other things.

hiphopopotamus

Established Member
Try MacX DVD ripper pro for mac or windows. Not free but so easy to use and has settings pre stored for average/good/excellent/hd quality depending on what device you want to transfer it to and how much storage space you want to use. Great investment for getting all your dvds ready for iPad...

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom