1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd Mp3

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by atomant, Feb 26, 2001.

1. atomant

atomant
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I`ve just brought a DVD player for my TV but not for the PC. What I want to know is how I can play MP3 on the DVD. The DVD player supports DVD Video (Region 2 or All), Video CD (Version 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0 SVCD/CVD), CD( PCM or dts), CD-G (Only Audio), CD-ROM (Only MP3 file/up to256 files), CD-R (Video-CD/CD/CD-ROM with MP3 file), CD-RW (Video-CD/CD/CD-ROM with MP3 file), DVD-R (DVD Video only). I`m using Easy CD Creator 4, Which I used Direct CD to copy MP3 files to a blank CD, which than I tried it on the DVD player but nothing happened, but should I have used Data CD to copy MP3 files on a blank CD. I hope you can help me out. The make of my DVD player is LOGIX 3000.

2. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,908
    Yes, I think you should use the Data format for this. You will also need to "close" the CD (this is an option in Easy CD creator, offered when you eject the CD).