DVD Inserts

S

scook17

Where can I buy the paper to print DVD inserts, ie the bit that goes around the outside of the DVD case, inside the clear plastic pocket?

Kind Regards,
Shane Cook.

J

juboy

Epsom photo quality print paper (or similar) will do the trick, although you'll need a guillotine to cut it to size and with straight edges. I doubt whether demand for a specific size paper would be high enough and most printers won't print to the exact edge of the paper in any case, meaning you'd still need to cut it.

I do hope you're not interested in this for pirate producing purposes :(

S

scook17

Actually I have a digital video camera and took a friend's wedding video for him. I wanted to put a nice cover on the box, that's all. I'm not sure I could cut the paper very well, so the best idea seemed to be to buy it pre-cut, ie the correct size.

Kind Regards,
Shane Cook.

Desticado

You can get nice guillotines from Staples for about £15+

expensive for a one off but always handy to have about the place.

Regards

mjn

Distinguished Member
Have you a link to the guillotines at Staples?

Desticado

Originally posted by mjn
Have you a link to the guillotines at Staples?

sorry, no.

My link to Staple is my car.

I get in it, drive down there, and wander around to see if there is anything I think I should have... :rolleyes:

Regards

J

juboy

www.staples.co.uk

Probably wasn't too hard to guess.

Apparently they are SO commited to ecommerce that you can, er, buy from their physical shops or via faxed mail order (?)

dts borg

The Playstation 2 mag has a demo dvd free every month, use the case and turn the cover over,it's photo paper & plain white.
Also you could try GAME they give away free game demos on dvd with snapper case.

...................;) dts

philipb

You can buy photo glossy DVD wraps perforated to size from Neato over the net. I use them - very good and they go with the software templates included in Mediaface II.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom