1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD in car

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by bluevortex, Mar 11, 2005.

1. bluevortex

bluevortex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    Hiya

Im intrested in getting a built in DVD player in my car. You know the type where the screen pops out from the unit where current stereo would be.

Anyone use this type of ICE that could comment and point me in right direction to locate a good unit. I know very little about these and dont have one in mind so any advice would be well appreciated.

would like to it to have :
    MP3 or CD
    DVD

come on people :lease:

2. cj

cj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +74
    Do you want sat-nav as well? If so then a Pioneer AVIC-X1 meets all your requirements.

3. oakwell

oakwell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Have you a budget in mind?

Motor-World are doing a Centurion in dash unit for £550. You can view the details here (third item down). Alternatively, if you have a Motor-World nearby, they have them in store too!

MCS-Direct is also a good website to browse to get some ideas as to whats available.

4. gouki49

gouki49

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the one i hav is really good "pioneer avh p6650dvd" but its bit steep.. if ur worried bout the prices in uk then u should get them imported that unit price cost 1200GBP.. i got mine imported from hong kong.. the price i got it for is jus under 600GBP