1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Import are they really useless?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by rnjones, Jan 24, 2002.

1. rnjones

rnjones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well I ordered my copy of the Haunting (DTS ES) from DVDimport.com on the 18th of December.

Nothing has happened at all. It has remained pending since. I sent them a message and they said they were waiting for stock. Over a month later all I have is a credit card bill for £13.10 (not a bad price) but no action from DVDimport.com :(

I will be contacting my credit card company to stop the payement if nothing happens by monday.

Anyone else had problems with this lot?
    Rog

2. PaulDCocker

PaulDCocker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I refuse to use them .. even though they are cheap I have heard/seen so many bad threads about them, including not being very fast with stock .. and charging your cc immediately.

Apparently if its pre-release they are quick .. after that :(

Sorry .. Paul

3. wif100

wif100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i ordered cape fear 2 disk dts(for £11!!) from them at about the same time u ordered the haunting and i sent a message and got a phone call from them and it turned up a few days ago so they do take a long time but they are also very cheap

4. jay

jay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    DVD Import very bad service try A&B Sound Exellent Service and prices 4 days from Canada