1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD help

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by benjaminL14, Mar 14, 2003.

1. benjaminL14

benjaminL14

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :hiya: can anyone gimmie a hand, i didnt know where to post this message, i use a ps2 for a dvd player and i can only connect it to my VCR and it has all these anti taping methods on the screen, im not trying to copy em i just want to watch my dvd's so can anyone help me out, plz reply via email - benji7_11@HOTMAIL.COM THANKS:clap: :smashin:

2. CARLOS

CARLOS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,201
    Hi benjaminL14

Welcome to the forums

As for your question unfortunately you can`t loop a dvd through the VCR as it triggers the Macrovision copy protection (thinks you are trying to copy the disc).

The only way is a direct connection or if you don`t have enough sockets on your TV get a scart switching unit which are available from about £10.

Cheers

3. Shoka

Shoka

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +239
    If you dont want to copy them why do you want to run the DVD through your video?

4. slenderdeer

slenderdeer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You can if you have the right equipment run a dvd via computer dvd player then through TV out on you video card assuming you have it, most do now. Then use a program called TVtool, theres an option to disable macrovison