[DVD] Harry Potter 1-5 Limited Edition Gift Set - £16

:eek: Had to go for that :eek:

Thanks!

Seems like a mistake to me as £16 dead on is very strange for play but gone for one all the same - it looks great!

Probably will be a mistake. The Order Of The Phoenix dvd is £14.99 in itself on Play. I hope they honour it if it is a mistake. Good price.

OH, I DID, I DID ! I'VE BEEN WAITING TO BUY THIS SET ON BLU RAY AT £70 or so but have delayed on account of not having a Hi Def player yet - DOUBTS over the Samsung BD UP5000 - and this Offer is, Er, Well just too Good to be True, but well worth a try .... it has to be a mistake but lets wait until they have ' processed ' my order .....

" What does ‘Order placed’ mean?
Your order has been placed, but payment is not yet being processed. "

Well done for spotting this - even if nothing comes of it it is well worth a try.

gr8 find ordered one but just a thought on the bargin forums when a company makes a mistake there is no way they will do it for this price if say 100 av forums members order one so just an idea if the threads on super bargains were closed after say 1 or 2 hours people might get the dvds

what do you think or am i gonna get :suicide: for this post

gr8 find ordered one but just a thought on the bargin forums when a company makes a mistake there is no way they will do it for this price if say 100 av forums members order one so just an idea if the threads on super bargains were closed after say 1 or 2 hours people might get the dvds

what do you think or am i gonna get :suicide: for this post

Why should you? Far fewer people read our posts than we would fondly suppose and so if the take up isn't absolutely overwhelming then we stand a reasonable chance. Mind you any one who plays Silly Greedy Buggers by ordering a couple of dozen copies to re-sell on e-bay will almost certainly be turned down - as well as ruining it for everyone else.

Its already gone up on Hotdeals so I expect a cancellation email after people over there order 200 each :rolleyes:

Ordered one but dont see it being honoured, mainlt due to people over at HUKD no doubt ordering loads each. :(

Mine says packing and they've taken the money, you never know. :)

I remember Play cancelled the Trigun boxset pre-order misprice after months. I wouldn't bet on them honouring after the 130+ post thread on HUKD.

Maybe I should've kept it to myself? I should've known HUKD would ruin it. :p

Guys,

Just spoken to Play.com sales team, and they confirm that this price of £16 wasn't a mistake (did say 77% discount on the webpage).

And for those of us that did order at this price, it will be honoured - though the set is out-of-stock at the moment.

They anticipate it being back in from the suppliers within 28 days.

Can only but put your faith in their integrity?

The Doctor

It would of been evan better if it was Hd, great price tho

steve

Mines shipped :eek::thumbsup:

Bargain of the year so far :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've just checked my order. There was a momentary Shock :eek: when I was told that I had no outstanding orders, and then when I checked my order history .....

"
PRICE £16.00 .....

STATUS Posted: 11/01/2008 "

So far so Good. :clap:

posted £16 :thumbsup:

I've just received an e-mail confirming that ...

" Your order for Harry Potter 1-5 Limited Edition Gift Set (Double Discs
Editions) (12 Discs) has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery. " and ...

" Price: GBP 16.00
Delivery Cost: FREE
Payment: Credit Card " :clap:

Glad to hear some are getting theirs :) Mine is still showing as "Order Taken", whatever that means!?

Mines been posted, bargain. :smashin:

These films any good?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom