Dvd Hack For Lafayette Lfdv965/lfht9300

W

wabenzy

Hi Guys I Am New To This Forum And Do Not Know Where To Start But I Desperately Need The Multiregion Hack Code Lafayette Lfht9300 And Lfdv965 Dvd Players. Thanx.

mgzr1400

Standard Member
turn the unit on with no disc in and press setup. Type in 9210 and you will see the region info, then press right once and type in what region you want. hope it helps and let me know how you go on.

Chris Muriel

Distinguished Member
I have never seen the Lafayette brand in UK before for DVDs ; I wonder who owns it.
In the 1960s/70s it was the brand name of the USA Allied Radio Company and they made some reasonable ham radio and communications receivers.

Chris Muriel, Manchester

dab43

Standard Member

I have been surfing the net for months now looking for a multi region code for the above dvd player, but to no avail.....Until today that is, I was in google and stumbled across this forum....:clap: Salvation atlast...I saw the code and quickly ran to my dvd player, done exactly as it says, and low and behold it worked!!! So to everyone out there with this dvd player, do it and you will be region free forever...:smashin:

K

kakinyosoye

I got the steps from mgzr1400 but what will i enter to choose all region.:lease:

dab43

Standard Member
All you need to do is follow the steps and enter the number "0" and you will be region free forever!!!:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom