1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD Games?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by outtaspace, Dec 7, 2004.

1. outtaspace

outtaspace

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anybody seen the new trend of having board games come with interactive dvd's? The first one I saw was snl trivial pursuit. I know there are a few others out there, any thoughts?

2. Judders

Judders
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just bought 'Scene it?' http://www.sceneit.com/ Only played it briefly with my missus, but looks like good fun. Especially with a slightly intoxicated group of friends! :smashin: Plenty of those "Oo! Oo! I know this..." moments :D

3. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    you can get dragon's lair on DVD, basically it's just a cartoon where you push left, right, up or down on the remote at the correct time to advance the cartoon.. was rubbish on the computer and is still rubbish on dvd..

edit: just checked out sceneit - let us know what you think of it after a few plays as it looks like it could be a bit of fun.. if there's enough clips of course!

4. Solomon Grundy

Solomon Grundy
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,416
    yep I looked at scene it too but went for Trivial Pursuit DVD edition as I know that will go down well at my grandparents' this christmas...