dvd covers

den9112

Prominent Member
Reaction score
i am looking for dvd labels and covers online (to download ) i am also looking to were i can get movie covers for back up dvd i have had a look on google but do not seem to have any luck i have plain generic covers with some editing software but not very good , can anyone help . thanks

Originally posted by den9112
i am looking for dvd labels and covers online (to download ) i am also looking to were i can get movie covers for back up dvd i have had a look on google but do not seem to have any luck i have plain generic covers with some editing software but not very good , can anyone help . thanks
This post is very much like the post you have made in the DVD forum which is not allowed.
By the way I have included an answer in that forum for you.
Which was:
Originally posted by Garrett
Some cover here and here

But surely, if all you're talking about is being able to print off covers for your backup copies, you will already have the originals, so it's just a case of scanning them into your PC and then printing them off.

Or should we start calling you Long John Silver . . . . . .

i have a portable dvd player and i use the copies soley for that i just wanted to know were to get covers from , but i may purchase acanner now . thanks melliot 1963

Wouldn't it just be easier to put your copies into a CD wallet? Surely you don't want to carry around full size DVD cases for every film you want to watch on the move?

I'm sorry, but maybe it's just me being too suspicious, but you must be able to see that what you're asking, even if it's innocent and genuine, does sound a bit dodgey?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom