1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd Copying

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by lalor, Sep 1, 2005.

1. lalor

lalor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, my very first dvd-related query. I have a dvd containing various segments (files). I want to burn only some of these segments (files) - not the entire disc -on to a blank dvd. How do I go about this? I have Nero 6. Nero. Do I need a new burning program?
    Thanks in advance,
    Lalor

2. felix2

felix2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Just this morning, I've used ULead DVD Movie Factory 4 for the first time. It will rip files from any format of DVD (or any digital video from any media, including capturing from camcorders and from analogue), you can trim them, add chapters and menus, and burn onto DVD-video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, again on any DVD discs (or CD)! Or export to almost any digital video file format. (But not to do pirate copies!) As I say, only used it once so far, but did a great job, really easily. The program's only £20 from Amazon. (NeroVision will do some similar stuff, but doesn't seem to be as verstile.) There's a lot more about all of this sort of stuff in the Camcorder & Video Editing Forum on here - check it out!

3. musukebba

musukebba

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Listing the filenames would be useful before any further advice can be given (including whether DVDMF4 would be of any use). Be aware that you need a specific set of files for a working and compatible DVD.

Otherwise, Nero 6 will burn whatever you want. Whether it'll play back is another matter.