Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

DVD burning problem

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by iansums, Jan 3, 2005.

1. iansums

iansums

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I've just bought an NEC DVD writer and have spent a lot of time over Xmas capturing, editing and burning DVD's without any problems until now.

I am capturing analogue camcorder footage using an Adaptec Video converter (composite video to USB) using Sonic MyDVD. I am editing and burning using Ulead VideoStudio7. I have produced 2 DVD's successfully which play in my 3 year old Thomson DVD player.

However a third DVD will not play correctly, the footage is 'jittery' especially as the camera pans. I have tried burning at the lowest speed (2x) and also used Nero to burn instead, still no success. The DVD does however play ok on my PC using Power DVD. I plan to try it on a neighbours DVD player in the next day or so.

Does anyone have any ideas??

:lease: