dvd boxoffice .com any good

john R1

Ex Member
Reaction score
has anyone used the above are thay any good have noticed there prices for dvd-audio seem quite good

I've used them a few times and they were fine....no complaints from me :thumbsup:

They are a good supplier, i've used them quite a few times :smashin:

have ordered brain salad surgery dvd-a for £9.94 to see what they are like

I used them on a regular basis for several years without one single problem. Only started using dvdsoon because boxoffice's prices are quite a bit higher and dont ship thing's early.

Have used them for a few years . No probs until ordering 4 dvd A discs .8 months have gone by but they are still trying to obtain them . They are still advertised on the site but for some reason do`nt appear to be able to get them . Have since cancelled the order . Haven`t had a problem with dvd`s though.

I used them for few years aswell for dvd's no complaits from me either, other that they can be quite slow shipping some items, i used to get a lot of anime dvd's from them.

Now I just get imported games.

I've used them quite a few times, too, and they're generally fine. The only thing I can complain about is that I ordered T2 ultimate ed in June last year, and it hasn't shown up yet, though I keep getting mails that it's pending. I guess I should just have cancelled it long ago and gotten it somewhere else.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom