1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd Audio

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by perry ferrit, Dec 1, 2001.

1. perry ferrit

perry ferrit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just orderd my new dvd audio/video player and i was wandering
    if anyone knows of any sites on the net where i can order dvd audio discs from.:confused:

2. mps

mps

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Try play247.com.

3. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Re "Try Play247" - They were only stocking a few but I havent looked recently ...
    www.dv-depot.com seem to stock all available DVD-A but at about £17 (delivered) are a bit pricey ...
    If you havent got any yet here's the best / cheapest that I have found ...
    www.devoted.com.au who are in Australia but along with ezydvd.com.au have great prices and service ...
    I recently got Fleetwood Mac Rumours from DeVoteD for about £12 delivered (delivery takes 3-4 days!)
    Depending on your music tastes I could give you a steer as to what I have (mostly Rock)
    Regards ... Paul
    BTW which DVD-A player have you gone for ?

4. perry ferrit

perry ferrit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that paul, i have just bought a technics dvd-a10 from techtronics £403 incl full multi mod plus upgrade and vat. I know that the A10 is getting a bit long in teeth but at £403 it is less than half the price it was when it was first launched and i dont want to spend any more until we see what happens in the DVD AUDIO V SACD saga. I currently have a SONY 536 multi and if what i have read in numerus reviws is right i should see a big inprovement. I have a denon avc-a1se amp and i cant wait to hear the technics dvd audio through it. What player and amp have you got and what do you think of dvd audio and what discs do you recomend buying .

5. Zebadee69

Zebadee69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    PaulBoy

I checked out the sites you listed for DVD Audio discs, I couldn't find anything at 'Play247', maybe they've stopped selling them and 'Devoted' only had approx 10 dvd's.

I tried 'DVDBoxoffice' who have a good selection, but I canceled my order after waiting 3 weeks without the order being despatched. They obviously don't stock them but order them themselves when someone places an order.

If you have any other sites that sell DVD Audio could you let me know, I'm desparate to check out the DVD-A capabilities of my Tosh 900E.

If anyone else redaing this post knows of any sites, please let e know.

Regards:p

6. bduguid

bduguid

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  7. PaulBoy

PaulBoy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    peterm69 ~ DeVoteD has about 30 DVD-A's listed
    U could also try www.ezydvd.com.au who have at least that many and are only slightly more expensive ... Paul ;)