dvd audio albums

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by ewin, Mar 16, 2003.

1. ewin

ewin
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    How come it takes so long for any dvd-a albums to be released over here e.g metallica black album which was a multi seller is on dvd-a in the usa but can`t get in the uk also Deep purple`s machinehead out on dvd-a but not in the uk .
    I`m a rock fan and have rem and both alice coopers albums plus queen`on dvd-a and i can say all of them sound great in 5.1. So these two albums would be great if i could get my hands on them but as everything else we`ll have to wait and wait untill they come out over here.Now u wonder why dvd-a will not be a hit over cd if they keep releaseing rubbish albums and the delay between us and the usa.

2. John Dawson

John Dawson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Try www.dvd4music.com - this is a UK site which has the Deep Purple album listed for £13.95 and the Metallica Black album for £18.95.

They have a very wide range of DVD-A titles available, numbering over 300 when I last counted. We buy quite a few from them.

John Dawson (Arcam)

3. JSW

JSW

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +333
    Bit expensive though for SACD's