[DVD] A Better Tomorrow Trilogy - Limited Edition ~ £33

Will K

Standard Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• post-9-1083000181.jpg
    post-9-1083000181.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 360
Very nice. Is it me, or do YesAsia always charge top dollar for thier stuff?

Originally posted by jian
Very nice. Is it me, or do YesAsia always charge top dollar for thier stuff?
You mean they're expensive? I don't know, for this they're a few £'s cheaper than KoreanDVDs.com, they also pay customs charges on orders over a certain amount.

Plus they're the most reliable Asian supplier around, in my experience.

Very nice! Question, is the quality of the dvds better than all the other releases so far??

These are John Woo right? I have neer seen them... Think I'll order anyway, I am a sucker for nice packaging! :laugh: :blush: :D

Originally posted by Loafer316
Very nice! Question, is the quality of the dvds better than all the other releases so far??

All films are meant to have DTS, and all anamorphic (so far no 3 has only been released with a non-anamorphic transfer I think), I don't know about PQ though.

Originally posted by Lex
These are John Woo right? I have neer seen them... Think I'll order anyway, I am a sucker for nice packaging!:laugh: :blush: :D

The first 2 are Woo, the 3rd is Tsui Hark.

hmmm...that is sexy as hell!
Are there any more pics of the set elsewhere?

aparently they are completely remastered and about the best the films have ever looked!!!!!!
ive got my order in. anyone know how many sets this is limited to?

I may be wrong, but is the price on their site the price UK customers pay, including shipping?

With them paying Custom's Charges as well, this seems to be a superb deal?

How do they pay the Customs? Do they let you get charged & refund you, like Movietyme or is it some other way?:smashin:

Originally posted by videonasty
I may be wrong, but is the price on their site the price UK customers pay, including shipping?

With them paying Custom's Charges as well, this seems to be a superb deal?

How do they pay the Customs? Do they let you get charged & refund you, like Movietyme or is it some other way?:smashin:

They ship to an EU address, pay any charges themselves, then post on to you without any charges incurred.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by LDJ
hmmm...that is sexy as hell!
Are there any more pics of the set elsewhere?

Here are a couple more.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 215
@ Will K:

Thanks m8! looks awesome and a great bargain!
If the bruce Lee set is anything to go by then the quality of the transfers should be ace too! :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom