Quantcast

[DVD] A Better Tomorrow Trilogy - Limited Edition ~ £33

Will K

Standard Member
Originally posted by jian
Very nice. Is it me, or do YesAsia always charge top dollar for thier stuff?
You mean they're expensive? I don't know, for this they're a few £'s cheaper than KoreanDVDs.com, they also pay customs charges on orders over a certain amount.
 

Chibouk

Novice Member
Plus they're the most reliable Asian supplier around, in my experience.
 

Loafer316

Standard Member
Very nice! Question, is the quality of the dvds better than all the other releases so far??
 

Lex

Novice Member
These are John Woo right? I have neer seen them... Think I'll order anyway, I am a sucker for nice packaging! :laugh: :blush: :D
 

Will K

Standard Member
Originally posted by Loafer316
Very nice! Question, is the quality of the dvds better than all the other releases so far??
All films are meant to have DTS, and all anamorphic (so far no 3 has only been released with a non-anamorphic transfer I think), I don't know about PQ though.

Originally posted by Lex
These are John Woo right? I have neer seen them... Think I'll order anyway, I am a sucker for nice packaging!:laugh: :blush: :D
The first 2 are Woo, the 3rd is Tsui Hark.
 

LDJ

Active Member
hmmm...that is sexy as hell!
Are there any more pics of the set elsewhere?
 

LDJ

Active Member
aparently they are completely remastered and about the best the films have ever looked!!!!!!
ive got my order in. anyone know how many sets this is limited to?
 

videonasty

Novice Member
I may be wrong, but is the price on their site the price UK customers pay, including shipping?

With them paying Custom's Charges as well, this seems to be a superb deal?

How do they pay the Customs? Do they let you get charged & refund you, like Movietyme or is it some other way?:smashin:
 
V

valhalla

Guest
Originally posted by videonasty
I may be wrong, but is the price on their site the price UK customers pay, including shipping?

With them paying Custom's Charges as well, this seems to be a superb deal?

How do they pay the Customs? Do they let you get charged & refund you, like Movietyme or is it some other way?:smashin:
They ship to an EU address, pay any charges themselves, then post on to you without any charges incurred.

:thumbsup:
 

LDJ

Active Member
@ Will K:

Thanks m8! looks awesome and a great bargain!
If the bruce Lee set is anything to go by then the quality of the transfers should be ace too! :)
 

Trending threads

Latest News

Samsung unveils Terrace weatherproof 4K QLED TV for outdoor viewing
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 24th May 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Sky HDR launch rumoured for 27th of May
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sony 2020 8K LED and 48-inch OLED TV prices leaked
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
iFi launches iPhono3 Black Label phono stage
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Top Bottom