Dvd 25 Help..

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by clarky78, Aug 21, 2005.

1. clarky78

clarky78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    I have a DVD 25 i have aquired second hand. I have connected it via component to my Hitachi 42PD7200 plasma, and the screen just scrolls, and a message 'incorrect scan frequency' or something comes on the screen. I understand that the 'hack' should solve this if it's because its PAL through component it shouldn't work? Is this right? I have downloaded the hack but it doesn't work. It says to turn the player to standby and hold 'clear' on the remote, after which it should turn on after 5-7 secs... it never turns on. Can i skip this step and just put the disc in? Also i believe this is not a multi region player without the hack but, i can play a region 3 in it ok, i say ok, it plays but the screen still scrolls. So does this mean it's already hacked? The hack also states to connect via composite to a screen, which proves the players ok, cause i get a stable screen. Can someone please help?

2. clarky78

clarky78

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Solved it, seems it wont go through my amp, works direct down 1 cable but switched through my Yammy 750 doesnt work, yet my amp will atke a composite feed into it form the pkayer and feed it to the screen via component, very annoying.
    So now i have a brand new 1m QED component lead for nothing :(