Dvbviewer Scan Problem

curzon35

Standard Member
Sorry if this is the wrong section but I can't get my Dvbviewer to find more than 7 channels, just the BBCs. I I've tried scanning just about anything, have removed the tecnotrend tools etc and have coreavc installed
Can anyone point me in the right direction I'm scanning the astra channels but only find 7 channels in total. i am using the default setup
very frustrating so all help appreciated
I could get hundreds when using MCE albeit most that i don;t want

Steve.J.Davies

What card is it ?
I take it you have not un-installed the technotrend driver.
I would start with the app supplied with the card and then move on to other app(s) once you know it is all working.
When you run the program you should be able to see an icon that looks like a pair of binoculars - this is the program scan option - press it and the channel scan box should appear. In the bottom right of this window is a ">>" icon. Press this to give you all scan options. and of course there are the Technotrend forums (at dvbshop dot net ) - but it helps if you understand German ! (which I don't). But there are English posts there also.

S

spaniard

its a technotrend 1500 and i'll have another go later thanks for now

S

spaniard

Its was the drivers, all ok now..now I'll wrestle with HD!!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom