• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DVB-S2 stuttering

newera

Standard Member
Hi all,
So I had an ATI HD3200 and I had my media files and DVB-S2 stuttering. I checked on a particular forum and there was advice to change the graphics card to Nvidia 9500GT and I went and bought one.
Now media files are working ok but all DVB-S2 channels are still not working ok. There are still a lot of stuttering and media becomes blocky. I am trying to use both dvbviewer and MCE but both of them have a lot of video stuttering. SD channels are ok.
I have a dual boot and with Windows XP everyting works ok.
In Windows 7 I tried many decoders including CoreAVC, Purevideo, Microsoft decoder, Cyberlink and ffdshow. All have the same stuttering with some of them better than others. I have a Twinhan AD-SP400 DVB-S2 tuner card.
Can someone give some suggestions on what I can do to play DVB-S2 well in Windows 7?????
Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom