DV88+ sound problems

U

urologist

I have a 2-3 year old DV88+. Ever since we got it there have been occasional times that the soundtrack cuts out (DVD and CD) though pictures continue as normal on DVD. This has now got acutely worse making watching a DVD impossible.
Anyone got any ideas and/or recommend somewhere I might take it for fixing/service - we live in Lytham, Lancashire.
Thanks

Are you using the digital output, if so it may be the surround decoder not the DVD player. Please check using the analogue output first to see if this is the problem.

You can take it to any of our Authorised Dealers, who will return it to us for service. There is a list of our dealers on our web site (www.arcam.co.uk). Please enclose a description of the fault in with the product, as it is very difficult to fix intermittent faults. If there are any disks or tracks that seem to cause the problem please list them as well.

Regards,
Andrew

Does the sound cut out after the unit has warmed up? Any pattern to the cut outs or is this sporadic?

what are you using to connect the player to your reciever - I had this problem and a new digital co-ax sorted it. Though I do see this posted from time to time on the 88 and 88plus

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom