Sorry when I meant "find the updates" I meant the history of improvements/fixes not the software itself. I know the dealer will have to do the update or at least give Arcam the ok for me to be sent the software direct.
Hehe no problem, twas my fault, reading my post again I could see it was ambiguous hehe.
From a thread on here I know the release notes for 4.18 are...
- Correction to support for PL button on CR-415 remote control.
- Minor corrections to bass management for MLP.
- Pro Logic Auto setting now works correctly with HDCD discs.
- Front panel navigation menu item added.
- Separate audio delay settings for PAL and NTSC now replace the original Audio delay menu item of the Audio page.
- Player responds more quickly to the command to come out of stand-by.
- Removal of screen corruption when switching between Setup menu and Programme menu.
- Fixed Programme menu for DVDs.
- Skip-back for DVDs now works as for CDs (skips to beginning of current chapter / track, not to the beginning of the previous chapter / track.
- Problem of screen going blank in interlaced mode when switching between PAL / NTSC is fixed.
- Support for DV78 RS232 control.
...but I was really after like a revision history, i.e. what's changes/improvements have there been in the releases since v3.00 (the one I have). Is that what you have or does it just cover the 4.18 improvements?
The update disc that Arcam supply to their dealers comes complete with release notes from 3.0.0 right through to the current 4.18.0.
It also lists the same for the Vaddis 3 chipset (or non Plus versions).