1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DV in Enabler ?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Griffin, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Griffin

Griffin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you had used these DV in Enabler things that you see on ebay & the likes (example - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1389930647)

I was just wondering if they're as reliable as they claim or would I be better off spending the extra cash & getting a camera that has DV in already on it ?

TNX

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,380
    DV in Enablers do work, and work well (depending on make/model of camera and enabler).
    IMHO if you can afford a camcorder that has inputs enabled then I would suggest you get one. It gives more flexability and will probably be far more reliable. A widget may not give full functionality when useing NLE features on your PC.
    Also check the prices of widgets direct from suppliers as they can often work out cheaper than getting the auction bidding bug on E-bay.

try:
    www.smartdv.co.uk
    www.keene.co.uk
    prices start from around £40

3. Griffin

Griffin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Mark !

4. MarkE19