1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DV 88

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by icequake2002, May 23, 2001.

1. icequake2002

icequake2002

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone tell me if you can get the 2 upgrade disc strait from arcam because i have been waiting 4 weeks for them to turn up at the dealers.

2. cpark

cpark

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had some problems with my DV88 and got the upgrade disks (1.74 and LO14) through the post from arcam within 2 days of contacting them.

Give customer support a ring or e-mail arcam, they are pretty helpful.

Hope this helps
    Calum

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They flatly refused to send the discs to me, wish there was some consistency here!

Andy

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    suprised of that response from Arcam.. i find their support usually excellent.

I suggest you find another dealer and explain that you have been let down by your existing dealer... they might be interested in winning your custom next time.

Kev

5. icequake2002

icequake2002

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the replys but it was not the dealers fault. I rang arcam up on thursday and they are suppose to be sending the discs in the next thew days.

6. damieng

damieng
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's tempting to put the actual upgrade files up so that people could burn their own discs but I don't want to be on the receiving end of Arcam's legal team or unhappy users who burnt a bad CD that screwed their player.