Dv 696 mr

Blue.Rocket

Hi all, I have had a Pioneer DV696 multi region for some months, but hardy used it, I have recently tried to play R1 discs but keep getting ghosting, so tried to reset some of the settings, and some how gone into a blank screen and unable to get the Home menu to come up, when pressing the home menu i get GUI on the DVD player and cannot unlock it, can some one help me to get back to norm.

I was set up as Component video out on progresive, but i feel its swithched to Interlace.and cannot get the menu up to change, the manual tells one how to get into interlace but not out of it....

Thanks..

Blue.Rocket

Anyone :lease:
Hi all, I have had a Pioneer DV696 multi region for some months, but hardy used it, I have recently tried to play R1 discs but keep getting ghosting, so tried to reset some of the settings, and some how gone into a blank screen and unable to get the Home menu to come up, when pressing the home menu i get GUI on the DVD player and cannot unlock it, can some one help me to get back to norm.

I was set up as Component video out on progresive, but i feel its swithched to Interlace.and cannot get the menu up to change, the manual tells one how to get into interlace but not out of it....

Thanks..

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom