Dusty Hill from ZZ Top

loved zz top back in the day,rip dusty.

Just watched the "sharp dressed man" video embedded in the article, I'd forgotten how much fun ZZ Top are, may just have to buy Eliminator again

R.I.P Dusty

Just watched the "sharp dressed man" video embedded in the article, I'd forgotten how much fun ZZ Top are, may just have to buy Eliminator again

R.I.P Dusty
great album playing it now.

ZZ Top are a very good band, their documentary on Netflix is an excellent watch.
This is sad, a lot of excellent musicians are sadly leaving us, he was reasonably old but I always thought they'd be going for a few more years yet.
RIP Dusty.

ZZ Top are a very good band, their documentary on Netflix is an excellent watch.
This is sad, a lot of excellent musicians are sadly leaving us, he was reasonably old but I always thought they'd be going for a few more years yet.
RIP Dusty.

Thanks didn't know there was a documentary on them. Here's the link for anyone interested.

Frank beard is hilarious in that doc, I really enjoyed the Rush doc too.
Neal Peart's aloofness was a sight to behold!

Oh and joey jordison died too, legendary slipknot drummer and he was only 42 I believe.
I saw him in Leeds when he was playing with Rob Zombie and he was brilliant. I can't remember if John 5 was there too but that band was tight AF.

Saw ZZ Top perform at Glastonbury a few years back, great show! What a sad loss.

The Dust will be sorely missed

not really a fan but just watched the zz top doc on netflix ...cracking watch for any guitar/music fan

Any ZZ-Top fans would do well to seek out the episode of King of the Hill entitled: "Hank Gets Dusted", which reveals his cousin to be Dusty Hill, with all three of the guys appearing in it.

Any ZZ-Top fans would do well to seek out the episode of King of the Hill entitled: "Hank Gets Dusted", which reveals his cousin to be Dusty Hill, with all three of the guys appearing in it.
I wish KOTH was available to stream, it’s the best animated tv show IMO, such a delight.
I’d got up to season nine when it stopped working on my old phone (showbox cast to tv)
That episode was ace, Tom petty played lucky, Lou Anne’s bf too

I wish KOTH was available to stream, it’s the best animated tv show IMO, such a delight.
I’d got up to season nine when it stopped working on my old phone (showbox cast to tv)
That episode was ace, Tom petty played lucky, Lou Anne’s bf too
I watched them all again last year. A shame that the final episode had the gimmick-casting of the cast of Ace of Cakes, but it was a great way to end it.

They might have crammed all of the payoffs possible into the final few minutes, but it was a belter.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom