• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dust under screen of Iphone 3G

I think I have a spec of dust under the screen, have an invisible shield on and a sealed plastic case on it so not sure how it got there, wasn't there in the first place, bought it form O2 store, searching online I have seen people get it exchanged at apple stores, since I bought it two months ago I don't want a repair but a brand new one, as mine has not scratches marks or fingerprints on the screen, do I take it to an O2 store or Apple store?

J7MAN

My first one had dust under the screen and o2 swapped it but that was after 2 days, not sure about 2 months. Apple will I would think.

dishdoc

Had my 16gig 3G iphone about 2 weeks when this happened to me, took it to the o2 store I bought it, and the guy said to bring it back with box/reciept and he would swap it, which he did a week later:clap: I think the 3G versions build quality is way inferior to the original version, and I'm sure if I had the chance to swap with a as new 16 gig original i would

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom