• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Dune Solo Lite and Hisense TVs

DracUK

Anybody using this combo?
I have Hisense 49M3000 4K TV and Dune Solo Lite Media Player and the remote codes are clashing on the original remotes and my Harmony Touch and Ultimate.
Any workarounds?
Anyone using a media player with a Hisense TV without problems.My Zappiti 4K is ok but prefer interface of Dune.
cheers

babalu

Standard Member
I’m having this exact problem, just set up my brand new Hisense H50A6200 and it clashes with my Dune solo media player, it’s really annoying- for example when I press fast forward on either the original Dune remote or on my Harmony it will do that but also change inputs on the TV. Any fix out there?

DracUK

Yes do as I did,get a Samsung TV or get rid of the Dune.I got no help from Dune or Hisense when I reported it to them.Its Hisense at fault as Dune have had their remote codes longer.
Bad Day at Black Rock

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom