Dune HD TV 301 User doc online ?

dspit1664

Hi all, how come Dune have yet to release the 301 but the user doc is available (only) online?

I can hazard a guess however what are people's thoughts (Graham may know why. ;) ) ?

See http://dune-hd.com/manuals

Last edited:

dspit1664

dspit1664 said:
Hi all, how come Dune have yet to release the 301 but the user doc is available (only) online?

I can hazard a guess however what are people's thoughts (Graham may know why. ;) ) ?

See http://dune-hd.com/manuals

My point is - how comes the doc is available yet the product is not available for sale in UK until end of Dec?

MarkE19

This is the NAS forum not the media player forum - perhaps you should ask a moderator to move it ;)

The TV301 specs have been available for a while now, basically since it was announced back in September. It's release was held back because they decided to make the HDD bay a hot swap bay. They then changed the pictures and some of the details on their website for it and now we are just waiting until the later part of the month when it should become available.

I don't see any conspiracy here - simply a matter of waiting for the units to ship from where they are manufactured to Dune, and then they will distribute them to their resellers.

edit: the manual you linked to is the same document for all their current & previous models

Mark.

Last edited:

dspit1664

Ah well ok. I added here because it was directly assoc with 301. If it does need to be moved so be it ;)

dspit1664

dspit1664 said:
Ah well ok. I added here because it was directly assoc with 301. If it does need to be moved so be it ;)

To further qualify my reasons I work in a development environment where the docs are normally not released until the product goes GA/released .

MarkE19

But the TV301 is a media player and not a NAS. So surely the correct place to discuss it is in the media player section of the forum - or am I missing something here :confused:

Mark.

dspit1664

You know what you right. I am going to report myself and me post moved.

dspit1664

Oh ok so one size generally fits all/most. Ok cheers. Any update on availability dates ? :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom