• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dune HD TV-101 - Acess to advanced settings disabled :(

get4free

Standard Member
Hello All,

I have Dune HD TV-101
I like to add some futures but Acess to advanced settings are disabled / hide :(
Any solutions...?

Big THANKS in advance!!! :lease:

anorax25

Established Member
Just a guess but, do you have any system memory installed?

Col.

get4free

Standard Member
I just find here: Dune Firmware Zone / System Storage

Depending on player model and a particular reseller, Dune player may be shipped with a preinstalled System Storage. To check if the player already has System Storage, go to "Setup / Information" and check the status of "System Storage" line.

Look like no :(

MarkE19

You don't need to backup the current firmware. If you upgrade you can still roll back to any older version of firmware for your player.

Mark.

Mr Eric

Prominent Member
:confused:

What kind of dune do you have ? Looks like a special version because I don't understand how you can have "custom programming". Is it a special edition for katrina.tv or the Russian market ?

get4free

Standard Member
This box has a custom test scripts and applications like a 3 web browsers, players, social network etc... most of them working fine but I like to try some other custom programing - I like to backup existing in case if my testing fail

MarkE19

I am not aware of any feature to allow you to backup the currently installed firmware on any Dune media player. As I previously said there is normally no need for this as you can just install any firmware, old or new. If you do have a special firmware then you will need to get a copy of it from whoever created it.

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom