Question Dune HD Solo Lite Media Player or NVIDIA SHIELD TV for my pourpose? URGENT!

FoxAdriano

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for my urgency. I'd like to connet my HDD with many 4K documentaries to a device. My documentaries have a high bitrate and I made them with a professional camera. Myself make videoeding of them. With the device I will watch only them and I never will watch TV. In your opinion is it better to buy Dune HD Solo Lite Media Player or NVIDIA SHIELD TV for my pourpose? I'd like to get some replies from guys who know very well both. I have just ordered Nvidia Shield TV but I'm afraid having made an error and I will send it back but before I need to know news and suggestions from you. Thanks.

PS: I'm not an expert and maybe I will use Kodi to watch my documentaries (I think, I hope it is the best), in which of both devices Kodi works better?

Last edited:
Having recently looked into the Dune and others, I believe the Dune would be better for you, only because the Shield is geared for online games play as well as the 'normal' duties so it would be an unused section of the chipset.

The Shield is a good device!

You really need to read you reply Fox as you come across as being stroppy when your asking for advice!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom