Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo

nice you do the testing for me buddy ;) i hope they change the gui soon needs a workout.
Happy to help bud and looking forward to that single malt you promised. Must be caught up in customs :)

This device is starting to look good. Judging by what Dune communicated on the AVS thread we are due another firmware update shortly and the well needed big update to MyCollection this summer. Hopefully will all come to pass!

Happy to help bud and looking forward to that single malt you promised. Must be caught up in customs :)

This device is starting to look good. Judging by what Dune communicated on the AVS thread we are due another firmware update shortly and the well needed big update to MyCollection this summer. Hopefully will all come to pass!
If that is the case i'll wait till they are ready to update my collection swap out or sell the pro II and buy the Max vision with 2 bays but first see how it goes with yours .

That single malt is under investigation by a special covid task force . They suspect is poisoned with Sputnik vaccin:zonked: ;)

does the new dune mark programs as watched, i have given up on zappiti bringing out any new models

does the new dune mark programs as watched, i have given up on zappiti bringing out any new models
I don’t think it does but I am not currently using MyCollection. I think that is a feature to come in the new media centre. The recent function is very efficient though, marks where you are at if you stop mid film.

Zappiti are still in business so presumably they will. What I don’t like is that their players do not have front display.

yes i agree front display is must for me, i have 2 player in mind zidoo and dune so i can wait and see what next

It’s back to its original box again, and this time I think I will sell it. I am sick of it. I have 5 media streamers at home. Five! And this one is the only one I have to fiddle with to have AV sync. Never twice the same value. Sometimes over the 300ms limit of my pre-pro. Enough!
Yes unfortunately I’m now seeing this. Some shows are worse than others. Neither my Cambridge Audio or Zappiti players exhibit the same behaviour.

Hi Everyone,

Last night I fell asleep with my Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo in standby and awoke to a frozen screen. I am following the instructions from futeko here to attempt reinstalling its firmware but its taking taking forever. I can't work out if it's still working or crashed whilst trying to this install system update. The progress bar seems to be frozen. It occurred to me that the .dff file (firmware update) might be corrupt as it has been sitting on my USB stick for about ten months. I am wondering if is safe to interrupt this process and start again with a freshly downloaded file or will an interruption brick this box. Does anyone know what to do?

All the best,

Ambrose

(Link removed by admin)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up and running on my latest Solo and looks good. The "Collection" feature does not work well within MyCollection. Things like Sabata, Deathnote and the 39 Steps should all be in their own specific groups but the various parts are all singletons. So work to do there, but looking good and there is fast navigation and poster loading at less than half the price I paid for the disappointing Zappiti Neo.

What I would like to see:

1. Reverse the clock on the front display to work with BDMV. Current beta only works with MKV or Lite.
2. Ability to sort the wall by alpha and exclude terms such as "The".
3. Ability to change posters and add our own.

80% there for me.

Just purchased one of these and I’m really impressed, plays everything I need it to without issue.
as the above post no. 2 & 3 would be nice.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom