Dune HD PRO Vision 4K Solo - Navigating Movie Folders Question

dindale

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey - Was hoping someone might be able to provide some guidance on this… I changed over recently from a Zappiti to a Dune 4K Vision Solo. I love the unit, and the interface, but I’m frustrated by the navigation of the media folders. I have a LOT of content (thousands of movies), and I am in the habit of fiinding movies by navigating my movie/series folders instead of doing searches. Is there a way to jump further down a folder list, than just hitting the page button? Zappiti gave you the ability to jump to a certain percentage location (50%, 75% of the movie list) and the Dune allows you to use the number pad to jump to a percentage position inside a playing movie, but I can’t find a way to do it while browsing a movie list.

Any help would be apprecuated.

Thanks,
KM

I just bought the Dune Pro Vision Solo after Zappiti took a dump. There are a lot of features that I like on the Dune, but it lacks other features that I could really use.
I like grouping movies. I want all of the Star Wars movies grouped in a single folder.
The Dune’s cataloging system uses ‘The’ as a word, instead of alphabetizing the second word. This is ridiculous.
How do I create a television folder for television series in my collection?
Is there a way to make the music collection on my hdd available on the Dune?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom