• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dune HD Pro 4k ll

lfr1ross

Novice Member
i recently bought a Dune HD Pro 4k ll and I need help . After trying every thing I could find ,I am now asking if there any one out there that could help me out indeed someone that can set up server as well as files and folder system for movies .Of course I am willing to pay for this service please reply and leave way I can contact Thanks Lfiross

MarkE19

Hi lfr1ross, welcome to the forum :hiya:

This is a mainly UK forum ,so the chances of anybody being able to do a local instal for you is going to be slim, unfortunately.

However if you give us some details on what issues you are having, what equipment you are connecting to etc. then we may be able to offer you some advice on getting the Dune setup and working.

Mark.

Xtrips

Hello,
Does anyone know how to move subtitles when in "Play with menu" mode?
The manual says Press subtitle, then when the indicator shows up on the screen press the up or down arrow, but that does not work since when you press the up or down arrow it calls for the BD menu.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom