dune hd pro 4k Fixed an issue with Netflix

oskaramir

Novice Member
Hello everyone
Recently I have not been able to see Netflix on my dune hd pro 4k
I log into the app but no movie is playing
Fault code tvq-pb-101 (2.10.0)
Even in a conversation with a Netflix representative we could not get over the problem
Does anything here have an idea how to fix the problem ??

Please note that the dune has the latest version software updated.

MaxJames

Novice Member
Hoping there is a solution to this. I have the same issue. I've had it before but it usually resolved with a reboot, per Netflix's recommended actions. This time nothing seems to work. I've updated firmware, deleted and reinstallted the app, deleted cache and data in the Android/app section. Checked the network connection too. Netflix is fine on my PC and Phone while on the same network. It's something to do with the box, but nothing seems to work this time. What else can I do?

oskaramir

Novice Member
Hello,
This problem is caused by some changes on the Netflix side.
We are checking for possible solutions.

Please don't hesitate to reply to this email if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Svetlana
Dune HD

This is the answer I received from the company DUNE
So I believe we will have to wait patiently for a new version update

charliedelta155

Novice Member
Hello everyone
Recently I have not been able to see Netflix on my dune hd pro 4k
I log into the app but no movie is playing
Fault code tvq-pb-101 (2.10.0)
Even in a conversation with a Netflix representative we could not get over the problem
Does anything here have an idea how to fix the problem ??

Please note that the dune has the latest version software updated.
Me too...having problem to playback any titles in Netflix. I'm able to browse in Netflix but could not playback any of it. Already reported to Netflix but they doesn't have any solid solution to this problem so far and still investigate it. From my findings, i found this problem might be related to Google was updated their firmware in one of their app in Android View Watch on 22 March and after that where Netflix suddenly having their failure.

charliedelta155

Novice Member
Hello,

Best regards,
Svetlana
Dune HD

Hopefuly Dune will find the solution as soon as possible. Thank you your explaination man!

aerodesic

Novice Member
Another "me too" with regards to the Netflix 1044 issue. I spend a solid 45 minutes on line with Netflex about a week ago trying to solve this issue, with nothing resolved. They never said anything about invalid software - never even asked me what set-top I was using... Everything else runs netflix fine here - just not Dune hd pro 4k ii.

For what it's worth, I also installed the "patch" suggested by Dune, that fixes a sound issue. This was about 8 to 10 week ago I think I recall and nothing went wrong until recently. It did fixed my audio problem, installed the google app store and made it possible to install a few useful things such as dicovery+. The Netflix app in the Google tv play store has the same problem as the 'native' one from the dune (aptoid) store.

Netflix's parting words were "suggest you get a different player." Bleh!

oskaramir

Novice Member
I just received an email from DUNE HD with a solution to the problem.

Hello,
Netflix should work currently -- just reinstall the app to make it working, in the following way:
In the "Android apps" menu: select Netflix, press "POP UP MENU" and choose "Delete", press "POP UP MENU" and choose "Restore Deleted Applications".
If the problem is still there, create a debug dump: right after reproducing the problem, do "Setup / Misc / Support / Send Debug Dump", and send to us the following information: ID of the created debug dump (it will be shown on the TV screen), and description of the steps you performed to reproduce the problem (so that we could try to repeat the problem on our side to check if there is a solution for it).

you are welcome. To Update here in the forum if this works.......

yakuza389

Novice Member
Update
the solution to the problem works great.
no, they actually didn't fix this issue completely and left Netflix app on dune to be a partial-function streaming platform because there no 4k resolution and only up to 1080p even you have a 4k TV or a normal network. And the model I own,dune HD pro 4K still bears this problem after the solution Dune Company came out with a month ago. So guess I turn to my Xbox Scorpion when I watch Netflix or youtube and back to duneHD only when watching non-streaming movies or BD iso media.

charliedelta155

Novice Member
I just received an email from DUNE HD with a solution to the problem.

Hello,
Netflix should work currently -- just reinstall the app to make it working, in the following way:
In the "Android apps" menu: select Netflix, press "POP UP MENU" and choose "Delete", press "POP UP MENU" and choose "Restore Deleted Applications".
If the problem is still there, create a debug dump: right after reproducing the problem, do "Setup / Misc / Support / Send Debug Dump", and send to us the following information: ID of the created debug dump (it will be shown on the TV screen), and description of the steps you performed to reproduce the problem (so that we could try to repeat the problem on our side to check if there is a solution for it).

you are welcome. To Update here in the forum if this works.......
i tried these methods but unsucessfull...Dune,you have to come out with updated firmware!

charliedelta155

Novice Member
Dune...please help and do something...today is the 3rd day i couldn't streaming anything from Netflix. Netflix told me yesterday that the problem is from Dune firmware...and i already installed the latest firmware (beta version) into my Dune HD pro 4k ll. I don't know what else i should do!? Frustrated....

Exarkun77

Novice Member
I just got the new Dune HD Magic 4K and everything else work EXCEPT Netflix. I’m getting the stupid error 1044. I can browse and see the previews but as soon as I select a show to watch , the 1044 error comes out. Anyone else on Dune various devices facing this? Or it’s just specific models that’s failing with Netflix?

charliedelta155

Novice Member
Hello,

Best regards,
Svetlana
Dune HD

The problem is back...i cannot watch all contents in netflix once i selecting PLAY button...error title could'nt play this title at the moment...so frustated. Dune pls update your firmware.
Dune HD Pro 4K ll owner.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom