Dune HD Max Vision 4K

Sir QD oled

Hello everyone
I have bought Dune hd max vision and everything is good unless it can not detect DTS-Hd master but Atmos can. I try to config and up fw latest but still can not.I used pro pro. STORM .
I also have dune hd ultra 4k and it can detect dts hd master and atmos.
If anyone know about this issue tell me ,please
Thank you in advance
Probably relayed to settings i do like to hear your findings in the future regarding DV playback this one is definitely on my radar to purchase replacing a zidoo x20 pro.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
Probably relayed to settings i do like to hear your findings in the future regarding DV playback this one is definitely on my radar to purchase replacing a zidoo x20 pro.

With Dv playback etc
it be a minefild unless Dune are great with there software updates and resolving fixes etc ?
Zidoo its taken a while but there getting there ,

be interesting to know how Dune go about it .

Sir QD oled

With Dv playback etc
it be a minefild unless Dune are great with there software updates and resolving fixes etc ?
Zidoo its taken a while but there getting there ,

be interesting to know how Dune go about it .
It's all about competition how well will they implemented the DV playback still their poster database is lacking also zappiti got the upper hand for now

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
It's all about competition how well will they implemented the DV playback still their poster database is lacking also zappiti got the upper hand for now

intersting times ahead .....
talking about poster database
can you use your Dune offline and still retain & see the poster wall art etc like the Zidoo does ?

Sir QD oled

intersting times ahead .....
talking about poster database
can you use your Dune offline and still retain & see the poster wall art etc like the Zidoo does ?
yes that works just like the zidoo does .

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
yes that works just like the zidoo does .

Good to here :)
but debating what new things this Dune will bring to the table compared to the Z10 PRO

Not as Lush as the Zidoo Poster Wall :(

But i like the look of it shame about the Display lacking inf etc

Sir QD oled

Good to here :)
but debating what new things this Dune will bring to the table compared to the Z10 PRO

Not as Lush as the Zidoo Poster Wall :(

But i like the look of it shame about the Display lacking inf etc
In that regard it's lacking for sure. UI has the disadvantage of serving for multiple models with different chipsets for many years so the changes they can make are limited if they want to make it work for all the models. It needs a huge makeover looks more and more like the zappiti ui very old school. ;) Sure this quote is gonna push a few buttons:D

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
In that regard it's lacking for sure. UI has the disadvantage of serving for multiple models with different chipsets for many years so the changes they can make are limited if they want to make it work for all the models. It needs a huge makeover looks more and more like the zappiti ui very old school. ;) Sure this quote is gonna push a few buttons:D

its gonna take a few firmware updates to address issues as we all know
With these boxes its taken Zidoo 6 months but was worth it .

gymnos

If somebody find a review with internal pictures, please let us know.

I am looking forward to see the build quality (Noctua fan, DAC, toroidal transformer...)

Greetings.

Wissense

Standard Member
Dune HD Max Vision

Attachments

• 139989271_1116005512167488_348045630199943485_n.jpg
    139989271_1116005512167488_348045630199943485_n.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 211

HeadBanger

Very interested in this. Can any owner confirm the dimensions please? The Dune HD website doesn’t have them yet and just states dimensions as ‘TO DO’.

Many thanks,

HB

mtenga

Distinguished Member
Thanks for that @sodesfeux

1. I wonder if there is any owner of the lower model Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo who could confirm if that display works in the same way i.e. showing 11 minutes 21 seconds elapsed of a movie of 3 hours 48 mins and 18 seconds long (picture 3)?

2. Presumably the display can be set to that format for the duration of the film and does not just display it for a short time if you request it by a button menu press?

Sir QD oled

Thanks for that @sodesfeux

1. I wonder if there is any owner of the lower model Dune HD Pro Vision 4K Solo who could confirm if that display works in the same way i.e. showing 11 minutes 21 seconds elapsed of a movie of 3 hours 48 mins and 18 seconds long (picture 3)?

2. Presumably the display can be set to that format for the duration of the film and does not just display it for a short time if you request it by a button menu press?
1. Don't forget in Russian movies are vodka breaks included :zonked:

mtenga

Distinguished Member
1. Don't forget in Russian movies are vodka breaks included :zonked:

Man we only get ice cream during the intermission. Knew we were getting ripped off :rolleyes:

mtenga

Distinguished Member
Hello,

I'm not 100% sure but it seems that this new Dune HD has FEL format support if I understand well the first feedback from users...to be confirmed.

There will be a lot of feedback soon now that this model is available.

See you
Yes, based on the AVS thread a number of things need clarifying. Dune is also saying potential improvements to MyCollection coming via firmware upgrade. For me it is a game of wait and see, especially given the stellar prices they are asking.

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member
So they both Zidoo / Dune use the same chipset 1619DR VS10 engine ...
so theoretically both should do the same playback function as each other

Unless ........

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Samsung's 110-inch Micro LED TV on pre-order at Harrods
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bang & Olufsen introduces Beosound Emerge speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sony launches native 4K VPL-VW290ES and VW890ES projectors
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 14th April 2021