Dune HD Magic 4k and Netflix error

Exarkun77

Novice Member
I just got the new Dune HD Magic 4K like a few days ago, set up everything properly and everything else work EXCEPT Netflix.

I’m getting the stupid error 1044. I can browse and see the previews but as soon as I select a show to watch , the 1044 error "'This title is not available to watch instantly" comes out. For every title I tried to watch

I've downloaded the Netlfix app via Google Play Store, via the Aptoid Store, even used the default Netflix icon in the Andoid App folder. Install, reinstall. Factory reset the device multiple times. Nothing.

Anyone else on Dune various devices facing this? Or it’s just specific models that’s failing with Netflix?

charliedelta155

Novice Member
I just got the new Dune HD Magic 4K like a few days ago, set up everything properly and everything else work EXCEPT Netflix.

I’m getting the stupid error 1044. I can browse and see the previews but as soon as I select a show to watch , the 1044 error "'This title is not available to watch instantly" comes out. For every title I tried to watch

I've downloaded the Netlfix app via Google Play Store, via the Aptoid Store, even used the default Netflix icon in the Andoid App folder. Install, reinstall. Factory reset the device multiple times. Nothing.

Anyone else on Dune various devices facing this? Or it’s just specific models that’s failing with Netflix?
My Dune Pro 4k ll also are having this problem since 2 weeks ago until now!
Dune...please do something. Really frustrated with Dune Technical Support.
If this problem still unattended by Dune...i have to terminate my subcription to Netflix....

Ainionu

Novice Member
I have a Pro Vision Solo. So it’s more likely app dependent.
It all started yesterday when I updated the app as Dune recommended. First I got some data error, but after deleting and reinstalling Netflix it got fixed. Then error 1044 surfaced. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, logged out and in several times, restarted router, the whole home network and Dune… nothing.

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom