For Sale Dune HD Lite 53D Media Player + 60GB HDD

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by GTunney, Feb 19, 2014.

1. GTunney

GTunney

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +607
    Well the time has come for me to sell my Dune 53D media player. I have had this media player for a while now and it's never put a foot wrong. Always performed as needed and handled everything thrown at it. The player has a 60GB 2.5" HDD inside setup for internal storage which I used to store my video jukebox. It will come packaged with the remote control and power supply.

Due to a snapped screw the unit is not attached to the stand so must be lay down.

Here is a link to the full specs: Dune HD Media Player - Dune HD Lite 53D | Dune HD

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Price and currency: £85 GBP
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: PPG, BT or Cash on Collection

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.