Dune (2021) (WB Shop UK Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: WB Shop UK

Release date: 31/01/2022

Dune_21.jpg

Attachments

• Dune_21 (inside).jpg
    Dune_21 (inside).jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Dune_21 (back).jpg
    Dune_21 (back).jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I've gone for this one. More in keeping with some of the artwork used for the book cover. Great that we get some different designs to choose from though.

I see this is now streaming on HBO. Hope we get an early physical release date.

Ended up ordering both as couldn't decide! Leaning more towards this one though....

I'm in.. assuming there's no chance this is being released before the New Year?

I'm in.. assuming there's no chance this is being released before the New Year?
I read somewhere it's end of January for the physical release, although now I can't find the article!

I read somewhere it's end of January for the physical release, although now I can't find the article!
Looks like 11th January according to What HiFi

Anyone been able to track their order on the WB site? Mine seems to have vanished.
They revamped the website and our old accounts no longer work so no way to track previous orders. They did email to explain this and that orders would be progressed as normal but you need to create a new account for new orders now.

Gone for this one, artwork looks spot on to me!

Strangely the product page had the release date as December 2022 though, surely a mistake as they are all releasing at the end of the month?

Strangely the product page had the release date as December 2022 though, surely a mistake as they are all releasing at the end of the month?
And oddly the standard edition shows shipping on 17th Jan 2022

Pre-ordered this on the old site before they changed their website and closed all old accounts. Does anybody know for certain if the old pre-orders are still valid? as i dont want to miss out but dont want to order again and end up with 2 copies. I have emailed them twice to ask but still not got any response from them

Pre-ordered this on the old site before they changed their website and closed all old accounts. Does anybody know for certain if the old pre-orders are still valid? as i dont want to miss out but dont want to order again and end up with 2 copies. I have emailed them twice to ask but still not got any response from them
They did confirm via email that any orders pre the site update would be valid but your old account wouldn’t be viewable anymore. I wouldn’t worry. I’m still deliberating whether to keep this one or the HMV one!

Just checked and the site has updated to show 31st January 👍

I still have mine pre-ordered from there. And since they changed their website I've received the Harry Potter Steelbook set and Many Saints of Newark pre-orders from before the change. So it should still be set to arrive when it's released, we just have no way to check on it.

They did confirm via email that any orders pre the site update would be valid but your old account wouldn’t be viewable anymore. I wouldn’t worry. I’m still deliberating whether to keep this one or the HMV one!
Cool. I thought I remembered reading something like that at the time but it's been that long I wasn't sure.

Indeed it has! Looking forward to this one, it’s a blind buy but love the books and reviews convinced me!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom