I want to hold out but the artwork on those steelbooks is pretty tempting! Could sell it on I suppose in anticipation of a Dune pt1/2 Collector's set.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Watching in the cinema first just to make sure but I'm 99% sure going to like it!

Sequel is 2 years off at least.

Come on, haven't you been keeping up with the news larely?

The way things have been going, planet Earth will have been invaded by the spice imperium by then and we'll all be working as slaves making spice substitute from ground turmeric!

Any indications yet on what the aspect ratio will be (and whether fixed or switching)?

I can't imagine it will differ across these releases but you never know.

Any indications yet on what the aspect ratio will be (and whether fixed or switching)?

I can't imagine it will differ across these releases but you never know.
Dunno, I guess it will all depend upon how strong the turmeric is?

Come on, haven't you been keeping up with the news larely?

The way things have been going, planet Earth will have been invaded by the spice imperium by then and we'll all be working as slaves making spice substitute from ground turmeric!
You mean... we can live in Dune?! Sign me up! :D

When is this out in the US on 4k?

When is this out in the US on 4k?
According to Blu-ray.com, there's as yet not been a release date for the US 4K disc given as yet.

It will more than likely hit HBO Max in the USA before they get the option to buy it on UHD disc?

Last edited:
According to Blu-ray.com, there's as yet not been a release date for the 4K disc given as yet.

It will more than likely hit HBO Max in the USA before they get the option to buy it on UHD disc?
It’s already available on HBOmax

I'm keeping an eye on the French steelbook as it includes the 3D disc as well. Just concerned about the subtitles so will check when it's released.
Have you got a link for one of these?

Have you got a link for one of these?

I can't work out how to order it, can't speak a word of french, nor read it.

digital bits have rumoured January 2022 for USA release

It’s supposed to be 9 December in Italy.

I can't work out how to order it, can't speak a word of french, nor read it.
If you open the link in Google Chrome you should see a button asking if you'd like to translate the page.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom