Dumbass question about the ProV - i dont understand?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Feersum enjinn, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Feersum enjinn

Feersum enjinn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I dont understand how, if i play for example Sky, or a video into the ProV before outputing onto my projector ... how soi get a better picture !.....

I mean if you get a level of quality from Sky, or from a Video ... how can that be increased?? I mean like signal boosters ..... if you have a bad signal, a booster will only boost the bad signal. It cannot make it better as such.

If a video recorder outputs a level of signal/picture quality into the ProV - how can it make it better? it only has the level of signal it has been given by the video recorder in the first place.

I know that the ProV does work :) i just dont understand it. Its a dumb question i know - but its just one of those silly things i dont understand. Im not stupid though ;) well ...... perhaps hehe

Lastly ... i am thinking about getting the Prov ...... what connection type does it use to connect up to my panny? curious

Regards

2. MrCoopz

MrCoopz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +115
    I know how it improves the picture but i cant remember the word for it at the moment im sure it usees progressive scan

and u connect ur Prov to the Panny via a vga lead simple

3. Messiah

Messiah

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Because it uses progressive Scan, outputting each frame in a single pass (all at once) rather than two passes (non progressive or interlaced).