Dudley - Dog Photos

Love some of the other on flickr too :)

much better larger - forum resize is killing them... especially with that stupid advert forcing tem even smaller... just post txt in 1st post on new thread next time and follow up with the images in next one Dan :)

much better larger - forum resize is killing them... especially with that stupid advert forcing tem even smaller... just post txt in 1st post on new thread next time and follow up with the images in next one Dan :)

I'll just stop visiting this forum, and use others where I do not have to work around such stupidness.

:devil:

Isn't it dependant on what size you choose from Flickr?

Oh right, they all look the same on the iPhone :confused:

Great set, really like number 3.

I'll just stop visiting this forum, and use others where I do not have to work around such stupidness.

Don't do that: your work is the chink of sunlight in my otherwise grey world. I have to check all this stuff as well (even the rubbish I write). ;)

Unduly harsh post duly reported..... :p

Just viewed on the laptop, I see what you mean re the size. Even though I don't see the ads the pics are much smaller :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom