Dualshock 4 Light Bar Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_FORCE

Ex Member
Reaction score
For those that find the light bar a bit bright or garish, check these out as maybe a way to remedy the situation:

duals.jpg

custom-LOGO.jpg

decals-mix.jpg

The seller is based in the US but they ship worldwide.

**NEW** Dualshock 4 Light Bar Decal PS4 Lightbar Customize FREE US SHIPPING | eBay

There is an obligatory warning that using them may render the DS4 invisible to the Playstation Camera, though a couple of people on another forum that have purchased them state that the camera still works fine.

Pretty sweet if you want to use your PSN ID, Clan name or even a custom logo! :)

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Wonder if we could get a discount if we made like a mass AVF purchase.

lol

Im tempted as the light does reflect quite badly off my plasma but not sure about stickers, Id prefer something clip on.

I take it you cant use these with the camera login

Ha, nice idea, now if I can just find some Pink Floyd The Wall crossed hammers I'll be sold. Either that or the DSOTM prism.

Only good if you have a spare controller for those games that use the lightbar to good effect(such as Outlast).

Bought the PS logo sticker. The light bar on the controller is a joke and poor design in my opinion. Probably the reason I get 9 hours from the DS4 and 25+ hours on my XB1 pad.

Bought the PS logo sticker. The light bar on the controller is a joke and poor design in my opinion. Probably the reason I get 9 hours from the DS4 and 25+ hours on my XB1 pad.
I think there is more too it than that. It's a tiny LED light so it cant be the only major draw of power. Gotta be the powerful rumble imo.

i have a vinyl plotter so could make these no problem, any design you wanted :)

The blue one doesnt look straight ;):D

And with no light on. Really happy with the quality. Easy to install.
image.jpg

did you hand cut the logo? if not it's done by a very poor vinyl cutter!

No I bought them off eBay for £3.50. Lol really happy with the quality myself.

ok, well i cut vinyl myself so i guess i look at it a bit differently :)
to me the first thing i see is wonky likes on the PS logo, they should be clean and crisp lines :)

In fairness they do seem to look better in real life than close up photos. I took another shot
image.jpg

he probably has a cheap Chinese plotter

there overlapped a fair bit also yeah? to stop light bleed i imagine

I've had another look and have come to the conclusion that the pictures don't do them justice. I'm pretty anal about these kind of things. Having said that, if you actually do this stuff yourself you're bound to have a different view. I'm just glad I don't see this big light reflecting back off my TV at me!

yep i think i may make one for mine, there is too much light on it as is. glad your happy with yours and don't mean to be a negative nancy, :)

The blue one doesnt look straight ;):D
ha ha been waiting for someone to say something ,
the light in the room wasn't that good , when i did the first one , then i had a bright idea, "put the big light on" and then i did the second one "red"
yep i think i may make one for mine, there is too much light on it as is. glad your happy with yours and don't mean to be a negative nancy, :)
what designs can you come up with , ?
i think a few for us would like an AVF design or our "nick" name ,

SYKO would good , me thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom