1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTT aerial installers in Hampshire?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by TheSeer, Jun 14, 2003.

1. TheSeer

TheSeer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Hello,

Can anyone please recommend (ideally from personal experience) a good DTT aerial installation expert in the Fleet / Basingstoke area of Hampshire.

I've had a look at the CAI website, but obviously this site says nothing about how competent anyone is.

I'm after someone who can come in and look at my existing aerial installation and recommend ways of getting the DTT signal quality / strength to a satisfactory level.

Thx

TS

2. Fernsehman

Fernsehman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As nobody else has replied, I'll tell you what to do.

Walk around your local area till you see a nice looking TV aerial that is big and new. Knock on the house door and tell them you want to receive Freeview TV; you couldn't help noticing their super-duper aerial and could they recommend an installer.

People love to be flattered and as soon as you make it clear that you're not selling anything, they'll fall over themselves to help.
    If you call out an installer, tell him who recommended him. It may not do you any good but, again, he'll be flattered and someone who is told he has a reputation for doing a good job will usually do a good job again.

Just a bit of psychology!

Fman