DTS dvds

iaria

Banned
Hi everybody
I have a Mordount-Short MSW20 subwoofer, wich I think goes as low as 30hz only.
I am half way watching UNDERWORLD, the reason I tell you this is because I have seen many of you asking wich film is good to impress your mates.
The film I have is Region 3 DTS, and it really shake sthe house, I usually watch films at volume -30, but this time I had to turn it down due to the BASS going so loud.
The film is o.k. but the sound ROCKS
Check it out all of you with more powerful subs than mine

Gerry

Ian J

Banned
Having read this post I popped over to imdb to see what they had to say about the film and the review that I found was actually written by AV Forums member David Deo.

Underworld is the name of Mike Baldwin's underwear factory in the popular TV soap Coronation Street,but it is also the name of this dismal fantasy adventure from first time director Len Wiseman.

A total case of style over substance,it is a film with a terrible story, rubbish dialogue,special effects which barely pass muster and no engaging characters to speak of. Kate Beckinsale looks great in a black PVC catsuit and long leather jacket. Er, that's about the only recommendable factor to the whole bloody film. And it doesn't stop it from being one of the worst films of the year.

If you don't mind I think I'll give this film a miss :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom