Dts Demo Disc 5

HEHE yeah I thought it was a pretty good deal till it arrived in the post with £5 P&P
frown.gif

Cheers Stuart.

I'm also on page one, but here's the address again for your notification email, just in case: [email protected]
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Godfather (edited 31-03-2001).]

I have resisted for almost a week now but am reasonably curious to see what all the fuss is about. I have all the preceeding disc's and a couple of DTS audio demo disc's is this particular edition a DTS relation?
If you would be so good as to e-mail me at the appropriate time should there be any unclaimed copies then i would be grateful.

[email protected] (my son's sega you understand)

regards

SteveEX

*UNCLAIMED COPIES*
The way this thread is going i think about 10 people are gonna be fighting over 1 disk.

I was wondering why this thread was so long
smile.gif

Then I thought THX was making a fortune
smile.gif

martinc

Hi hope im not to late if there happens to be any left put me down

[email protected]

Also just been looking at your web site Stuart and i notice you are just about 6/7 mile down the road from me ,,,Any jobs going?,,,maybe DTS demo disc delivery driver seems like it could be a fulltime job ;)

[ 06-04-2001: Message edited by: graham_ew ]

Graham,

“Also just been looking at your web site Stuart and i notice you are just about 6/7 mile down the road from me...”

That’s my mailing address, I actually live in the Maldives. OK, that may be something of an exaggeration. I’m renovating a cottage on the Welsh border, so you’re still close-by.

“Any jobs going”

I hate packing up review samples, especially as the polystyrene inserts are usually smashed, so you’re welcome to that job! £0.50 an hour, what do you say?

Stuart M. Robinson
SMR Group – http://www.smr-group.co.uk/

Sound's good Stuart but it would have to be "cash in hand" as I wouldnt want to get pushed into the 40% tax bracket :D also I can only manage 1/2 an hour a week ;).
Also this "cottage" on the Welsh borders its not a caravan at Talacre.

Ok see you 8am Monday then boss!

Graham

Hi Stewart,

Thanks for your info (some time ago) on the Tag Mclaren AVR 32.

Could I possibly join the list for the disc
as I too would feel that my scrounging career is incomplete after being shunned by those lovely folks at DTS.

Cheers
[email protected] :D

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: PFM ]

Thinking I was too late I haven't bothered before, I am very interested though if you were to have a teensy weensy one left, thanks Stuart.
[email protected]

Hi has anyone got either of the DTS music samples ( I got mine a couple of days ago, also DTS #5 and there really good. Comments anyone!!!!!

People, please read, there is NO list.
There will be a form on Stuarts website once he has finalised the shipping details and you will need to fill the form in to get the disk.
Stuart will post here once the form is up.

Sorry ;)
Just pushing this topic back up so Stuart does'nt forget us :D

Any news on whether you can ship the discs to Europe Stuart?

Cheers,
Ian

Stuart, can I sound really boring and say if there are any left, can I have one too?
Thanks Marc.

[email protected]
:eek:

Stuart,

I know it maybe too late but if there is any demo disks left after half the country has emailed you for one, could i be put on your list for one please.

[email protected]

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom