dts cinemas

E

el bandido

Hi,

I'd like to go to a really good quality cinema around north london to watch the xmas blockbusters - LOTR - TTT, Harry potter, Star Trek etc.

Can anyone tell me how i can find out the spec s of cinema to go the best sound etc?

Thanks in advance,

Hi El Bandido,

The following weblink won't give you sound details, but it will allow you to locate every cinema in London, and allow you to telephone them.

LINK IS HERE

Hope it's of some use to you.

Pooch

Originally posted by AV Junky
The very kind people at DTS have produced a list on their website of all the cinemas equipped with DTS sound.

At least I'll know which ones to avoid :D

Originally posted by PoochJD
Hi El Bandido,

The following weblink won't give you sound details, but it will allow you to locate every cinema in London, and allow you to telephone them.

LINK IS HERE

Hope it's of some use to you.

Pooch

Hey I see that "aber"ystwyth - university of wales thang there :D - what is your link with the place

Originally posted by el bandido
Hi,

I'd like to go to a really good quality cinema around north london to watch the xmas blockbusters - LOTR - TTT, Harry potter, Star Trek etc.

Can anyone tell me how i can find out the spec s of cinema to go the best sound etc?

Thanks in advance,
]

Screen 1, Empire Leceister square mate.....

i'm not sure about that list it seems a bit out of date to me, it lists VIRGIN cinemas - i thought they had been sold to UGC? and star city birmingham is not listed, i know thats DTS equiped

Gary

Which is the cinema in the Derby/Notts/Burton region? I find the sound doesn't satisfy me any more in the local Showcase.

Originally posted by el bandido
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

Sorry about the cock-up in my earlier reply. The correct URL for finding UK cinemas with DTS sound is as follows:

http://www.dtsonline.com/cinema/index.html

That'll teach me to quote something from memory without checking it first!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom