• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ds lite ?

TellyTel

Distinguished Member
hi

im after getting myself a ds , only for playing puzzle games and the brain training type games.

I was thinking about getting the dsi but then im not going to use the camera and internet extras so im looking at the ds lite.

as im looking to spend as little as possible on one do you think ebay or maybe a used one from say game might be a good idea or should i look for a new one for the £99 price tag?

thanks

TellyTel

Distinguished Member
hi again

ok ive found a red ds lite theres a bundle one with brain training and acessory pack for £109

or a preowned for £69

seen as i want brain training do you think the bundle is best ?

or should i get a used one and then buy brain training which would work out at about £87 ????

do i need the acessory pack?

decisions:confused:

Hige

Standard Member
As long as the pre-owned DS Lite comes with a Stylus Stick then the accessory pack is not necessary, it is a necessity.

Although, I would consider buying a new DS Lite over a pre-owned one, but there isn't any reason for that.. That's just my opinion! But the price difference you mentioned, the preowned one does sound like a bargain.

TellyTel

Distinguished Member
hi again

i ended up getting the new bundle , with brain training and accessory pack :)

i felt the difference in price was not a lot , so better to get new and a game i wanted to get anyway.

i would like to know the best and cheapest place to get ds games , i find amazon not bad and ive also seen used region free games on ebay going for £5-7 each but they come without the case and manuel?

cheers

ManicRobot

I found eBay cheapest if you aren't bothered too much about cases. (Many do come with the case though):smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom