DS Lite.. What Colour are you getting ?

Ibizaonice

Crystal White
nintendods-lite-pure-white.jpg

Enamel Navy
nintendods-lite-navy.jpg

Ice Blue
nintendods-lite-blue.jpg

I can't make up my mind !! Either the Crystal White or the Enamel Navy !

Crystal white because I have PSP (which is ofcourse black) nice contrast there !, but the Enamel Navy looks so cool in that colour, what do you think ?

:thumbsup:

spocktra

White one when all the hype and silly pricing dies down.In the mean time,its a micro for me.Coming any time now.:D

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Both the Crystal White & the Enamel Navy are really nice. Would be a tough choice between the two that's for sure.

D

Deleted member 65413

Going for the Enamel Navy myself. Cant wait to get it (have to wait for the ridiculous mark up to end)

Jabbaa

Standard Member
white bit too ipoddy. Navy blue one is great. Would pick one up straight off but I'm not buying a new copy of mariokart too, stupid 1system - 1cartridge online thing, so I'm gonna have to stick to the original.

PioRow

Jabbaa said:
white bit too ipoddy. Navy blue one is great. Would pick one up straight off but I'm not buying a new copy of mariokart too, stupid 1system - 1cartridge online thing, so I'm gonna have to stick to the original.

Whats all this about? I have a DS and mario kart, I go online. Am I to infer that if I got a DS litr and tried to go online with this copy of Mario kart i would not be allowed??

I wish someone hadnt posted those pics, I hadnt seen the other colours untill now. I was happy to get the white one but now that dark blue looks sweet. If it doesnt scratch I would get the dark blue, otherwise nice white for me.
I will wait for the uk version, I have a normal ds to be getting on with, gone are the days of paying huge markups on import for nintendo products, got a mortgage now!

alchemystical

PioRow said:
I wish someone hadnt posted those pics, I hadnt seen the other colours untill now. I was happy to get the white one but now that dark blue looks sweet. If it doesnt scratch I would get the dark blue, otherwise nice white for me.

I'm going for the white one as even though the blue one looks great it will be like the black PSPs and show every fingerprint/scratch - the white gloss coating ala ceramic PSP is much more durable.

Jabbaa

Standard Member
not that you couldnt go online but once you use a game online with 1 DS unit you can only go online with that copy of the game with that particular unit, you cant get a new dslite and use that copy of the game online, you would have to buy a another copy

Jabbaa

Standard Member
PioRow said:
Whats all this about? I have a DS and mario kart, I go online. Am I to infer that if I got a DS litr and tried to go online with this copy of Mario kart i would not be allowed??
QUOTE]
not that you couldnt go online but once you use a game online with 1 DS unit you can only go online with that copy of the game with that particular unit, you cant get a new dslite and use that copy of the game online, you would have to buy a another copy.

p.s. I dont know what I'm doing trying to edit this post!

bignige

Jabbaa said:
PioRow said:
QUOTE]
not that you couldnt go online but once you use a game online with 1 DS unit you can only go online with that copy of the game with that particular unit, you cant get a new dslite and use that copy of the game online, you would have to buy a another copy.

p.s. I dont know what I'm doing trying to edit this post!

This isn't true. You just lose your friends code and friends list. I've got a 2nd hand copy of Animal Crossing & it plays fine.
You honestly believe everyone who buys a DS Lite to replace their old DS is having to re-buy their games as well?!!

PioRow

New Friends code...............NOOOOOO!!
Thats cool, I can cope with a new friends code, I just play random challenges anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom